An easy breakfast, appetizer or side dish, these zucchini pancakes are so versatile, not to mention delicious!
Zucchini pancakes Weight Watchers points:
Weight Watchers Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 zucchini, coarsely shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 RITZ crackers, finely crushed (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil, divided
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Squeeze as much liquid from the zucchini as possible. Place the zucchini on thick paper towels and drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until blended. Add the cheese, onions and pepper; mix well. Stir in the cracker crumbs and zucchini.
- Heat the oven to 225 degrees F.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil on medium heat.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture into the skillet; flatten with the back of a spatula to a 3-inch round.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side (or until golden brown on both sides).
- Place on an ovenproof platter; place in the oven to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining zucchini mixture, adding the remaining oil as needed.
- Serve the pancakes hot, topped with a dollop of sour cream.
Calories: 220 Fat: 17 g Saturated fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 10 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 210 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 9 g Cholesterol: 110 mg
WW Smart Points: 8
WW Points Plus: 6
WW Old Points: 6
You might also like these Weight Watchers breakfast recipes: