This dessert looks great and is so yummy – it really doesn’t taste like diet food at all!
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Caramel Apple Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 large apples
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box jello fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cut up the apples into small pieces.
- Add in all other ingredients (pineapple juice included) and mix.
- Chill for about 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 72 Fat: 0.2 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 19.1 g Sugar: 14.4 g Sodium: 1.4 mg Fiber: 3.1 g Protein: 0.4 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers apple recipes: