Tasty and easy, this recipe is always a big hit at parties.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (optional)
- chili powder, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- cumin, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, or dried cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain the canned vegetables, except for one can of the Rotel tomatoes.
- Mix together all the ingredients, making sure the spices are well blended in the veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate, allowing the flavors to blend.
- Serving suggestion: serve with chips, on burritos and tacos, with grilled chicken, on baked potatoes,, or any way you like.
Calories: 43 Fat: 0.2 g Saturated fat: 0.1 g Carbohydrates: 9.1 g Sugar: 0.3 g Sodium: 160.4 mg Fiber: 1.6 g Protein: 2.2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes: