This easy rice pudding only requires three ingredients (instant pudding, white rice and milk) and is ready in 15 minutes. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon before serving.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Quick Vanilla Rice Pudding Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 3 cups milk, divided
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup milk to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in the rice; cover. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the pudding mix and the remaining milk in a large bowl, whisking for 2 minutes.
- Stir the rice mixture into the prepared pudding. Cover the surface of the pudding with a plastic wrap; let cool for 5 minutes, then stir. Serve warm or chilled, sprinkled with cinnamons (optional).
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 170 Fat: 2.5 g Saturated fat: 1.5 g Carbohydrates: 33 g Sugar: 18 g Sodium: 290 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 5 g Cholesterol: 10 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes: