Avocado adds creaminess and plenty of nutrients to this refreshing Vietnamese specialty. This smoothie is best served icy cold, straight from the blender.
WeightWatchers Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 cups sweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon chopped slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise; discard the pit. Scoop the pulp from the avocado halves into the blender.
- Add the almond milk, condensed milk, lime juice and ice; process until smooth.
- Top each serving with slivered toasted almonds. Serve immediately.
Calories: 142 Fat: 7 g Saturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Sugar: 6 g Sodium: 79 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 2 mg
WW Smart Points: 5
WW Points Plus: 4
WW Old Points: 3
You might also like these Weight Watchers smoothie recipes: