Improve on the classic dip combo with these warm spinach-artichoke cups. They are served in individual savory cups and are an awesome-looking party food.
Weight Watchers Warm Spinach-Artichoke Cups Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped red peppers
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each of 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, with the edges of the wrapper extending over the top of the cup.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine all of the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture into the wonton cups.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes (until the filling is heated through and the edges of the cups are golden brown).
Calories: 60 Fat: 2.5 g Saturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 7 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 170 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 5 mg
WW Smart Points: 2
WW Points Plus: 2
WW Old Points: 1
You might also like these Weight Watchers appetizer recipes: