Start your morning with this healthy apple-oatmeal smoothie, complete with fresh apple chunks, quick-cooking oats and a splash of apple juice.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Apple-Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 Tbsp. Kool-Aid Lemonade Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon (optional).
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 210 Fat: 1 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 45 g Sugar: 34 g Sodium: 30 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers beverage recipes: