1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Beat together the sugar, egg substitute, applesauce and pumpkin.
3. Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl, mix well.
4. Pour into a 15x10x1 pan and bake for about 23-27 minutes.
5. Let cool completely.
6. Mix together the icing ingredients (using more milk if needed).
7. Spread the icing over the cooled pumpkin bars.
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 4
Total fat: 3.6 g
Cholesterol: 4.6 mg
Sodium: 219.1 mg
Total carbs: 35.8 g
Dietary fiber: 0.9 g
Protein: 3.2 g
Photo credit: elana’s pantry
You might also like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes: