Weight Watchers Lemon Garlic Mushrooms recipe
1 lb mushrooms, cleaned
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon dried parsley
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place the mushrooms on three pieces of foil stacked together, and crumple the sides to make a “pan” that will hold the juices (you can use a metal pan underneath for added stability).
2. Grate the lemon rind on top of the mushrooms.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice and add to the “pan”.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Leave the “pan” open on top and grill for about 6-8 minutes (until tender).
Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 1
Calories from fat: 19
Total fat: 2.2g
Total carbs: 8.1g
Photo credit: Chef floWer
You might also like these appetizer recipes: