Here’s a very tasty and refreshing salad for a light dinner – the salad has a great flavor, and the dressing is just perfect!
Weight Watchers Strawberry Romaine Salad recipe
Makes 4 servings
For the salad
1/2 cup strawberries
1 head romaine lettuce
1/2 cup green onions
For the dressing
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons salad oil
4 tablespoons liquid honey
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1. Tear the romaine lettuce into bite size pieces.
2. Peel and slice the cucumber.
3. Slice the strawberries and green onions and strawberries into small pieces.
4. Gently toss all ingredients together.
5. Pour the dressing ingredients into a sealable container and shake to mix.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving and enjoy!
One serving is approximately 300 grams.
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Nutritional information per serving: 234 calories, 14.4g fat, 4.5g fiber