These patties add a little spice to any meal. Try to use fresh herbs only, as they make the patties taste really good!
Weight Watchers Spicy Turkey Patties recipe
Makes 8 patties
2 lbs ground turkey
1 1/2 cups finely torn fresh bread
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup yellow onion
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
3 dashes hot sauce (or less if you prefer the patties milder)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
bottled chutney (optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Form 8 patties.
3. Heat the cooking oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add 4 patties at a time and cook for about 4 minutes (or until cooked through) on each side.
5. Drain the patties on paper towels.
6. Repeat with the remaining half, adding more oil if necessary.
7. Serve with mango chutney (optional).
WW POINTS for one pattie: 5
Nutritional information for one pattie: 209 calories, 10.7g fat, 0.4g fiber