If you’re a seafood lover like me, and if you also like garlic, this great recipe is for you! A nice (optional) addition to this are sauteed mushrooms.
Weight Watchers Scallops with Garlic recipe
Makes 6 servings
4 ounces butter
2 cloves garlic, smashed
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Wash and dry the scallops and separate the coral from the white flesh.
2. Peel and smash the garlic.
3. In a saucepan, melt half the butter and cook the white flesh very gently for about 10 minutes (until tender).
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place on paper towels and keep hot between two plates over a pan of hot water.
6. Pour out the butter from the pan, wipe it out with paper and add the remaining butter and the coral; cook for about 1 minute only on each side.
7. Add the white flesh, the garlic and chopped parsley, leave over the heat just long enough to mix thoroughly and divide between the heated plates.
8. Serve immediately, preferably with a dry rose wine.
One serving is approximately 53 grams.
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Nutritional information per serving: 164 calories, 15.6g fat, 0.1g fiber