This soup may be very easy to prepare, but its great taste will surprise you. It’s also really healthy, so why not try it today?
Weight Watchers Herbed Zucchini Soup recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 1/2 lbs (about 3 medium) zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 cups chicken broth
3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or dill
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Place the zucchini, chicken broth and tarragon (or dill) in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Reduce to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for about 7-10 minutes (until the zucchini is tender).
3. Puree in a blender (in batches, if necessary) until smooth.
4. Return the soup to the pan and heat over medium-high heat, slowly stirring in the cheese until it is incorporated.
5. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot or chilled.
One serving is approximately 375 grams.
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Nutritional information per serving: 145 calories, 8.4g fat, 2g fiber