Weight Watchers Grilled Salmon With Teriyaki Sauce recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 (16 ounce) skinless salmon fillet (1 inch thick)
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup dry sherry
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine the dry sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, garlic powder, ground ginger and pepper in a shallow dish; stir well.
2. Add the fish; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees F).
4. Remove the fish from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
5. Place the fish on the grill rack or in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, uncovered, for about 5-7 minutes on each side (or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork).
6. Transfer the fish to a serving platter and keep warm.
7. Place the reserved marinade in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 minutes (or until the marinade becomes thick and syrupy).
8. Spoon the marinade over the fish; serve immediately.
One serving is approximately 208 grams.
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Nutritional information per serving: 219 calories, 4g fat, 0.3g fiber