Here’s a chocolate treat that I personally recommend. It’s quick and easy to make, only 2 WW points per serving, and delicious! A perfect recipe for any time you’re craving chocolate!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe
Makes 36 servings
14 large marshmallows
12 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) semisweet chocolate, chopped
2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
1 2/3 cups sugar
1. Coat an 8×8-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together the sugar, margarine and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil in a sauce pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the marshmallows and chocolate. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
4. Pour into the pan and refrigerate for about 2 hours (until firm – for a firmer consistency, leave the fudge in the freezer).
5. Cut into 36 squares and serve.
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 98 calories, 5.3g fat, 1.6g fiber