Weight Watchers Asian Marinated Asparagus recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 lb asparagus spears
2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons gingerroot, chopped
2 tablespoons water
1. Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus.
2. Place the asparagus spears and 2 tablespoons water in a shallow microwave dish.
3. Cover and microwave at high for about 2-4 minutes (or until the asparagus is crisp-tender).
4. Drain the asparagus, return to the dish.
5. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and gingerroot; stir with a whisk until the mixture is blended.
6. Pour the vinegar mixture over the asparagus, turning the asparagus to coat.
7. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning the asparagus occasionally.
One serving is approximately 131 grams.
WW POINTS per serving: 0
Nutritional information per serving: 41 calories, 1.4g fat, 2.4g fiber