In many parts of the world it’s peach season now, so here’s a wonderful peach pancake recipe for you to try. (If you don’t have fresh peaches available, you can substitute them with frozen sliced peaches or canned sliced peaches.)
Weight Watchers Peach Pancakes recipe
Makes 6 servings
2 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (3 medium)
1 cup flour
6 tablespoons butter
1 cup milk
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole or 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
4. Beat eggs slightly in large bowl with wire whisk.
5. Beat in flour, sugar, salt, milk and almond or vanilla extract until smooth.
6. Stir peaches into butter in baking dish. Return to oven 2 or 3 minutes until sizzling.
7. Pour batter over peaches.
8. Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
9. Serve with warmed Peach preserves or Maple syrup, if desired.
WW POINTS per serving: 8
Nutritional information per serving: 344 calories, 18.3g fat, 1.4g fiber