Ten minutes of prep and a delicious zesty marinade prove that a flavorful roast beef recipe is not just for the weekend.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Roast Beef Recipe
Recipe type: Main
- Score the meat by making shallow criss-cross cuts across surface; place in a shallow pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the meat.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake the meat, uncovered, for about 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until 150 degrees F, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Remove the meat from the oven and cover with foil. Let stand for about 15 minutes or until medium doneness (160 degrees F) before slicing.
Calories: 190 Fat: 9 g Saturated fat: 2.5 g Carbohydrates: 1 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 170 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 23 g Cholesterol: 70 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers beef recipes: