Great and simple recioe that goes amazing with mashed potatoes. Even those who don’t like Brussels sprouts will change their minds after tasting this recipe!
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Onion Recipe
Recipe type: Main
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 slices of thick smoked bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the Brussels sprouts according to the directions on the package.
- While the sprouts are cooking, place a pot on the stove and cook the onion and bacon together, until they are thoroughly done.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the onion and bacon.
- Add margarine, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the margarine has melted and the sprouts are a little brown on the bottom.
Calories: 156 Fat: 14.8 g Saturated fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates: 2.8 g Sugar: 0.7 g Sodium: 319.6 mg Fiber: 0.7 g Protein: 3.7 g Cholesterol: 8.8 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers main dish recipes: