This fried recipe is one of my favorites! I found this recipe in a little spiral-bound Kikkoman-brand cookbook from the 80’s and has been one of my favorite recipes to make ever since.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Fried Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 cups cooked rice, cold
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cook the bacon in the wok until crisp.
- Add the red peppers, green onions and peas. Stir fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the egg and scramble.
- Stir in the rice and cook, gently separating the grains, until heated.
- Add the soy sauce and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Calories: 203 Fat: 2.9 g Saturated fat: 0.9 g Carbohydrates: 37.5 g Sugar: 0.9 g Sodium: 381.6 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 5.6 g Cholesterol: 33.7 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers side dish recipes: