Very pretty and colorful, this pizza recipe is so easy and tastes great. You can use any veggies you want for toppings – the options are endless!
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pizza dough (Pillsbury or Boboli, etc.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 2 cups spinach leaves (fresh, or 1 cup defrosted frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret (small)
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped (preferably yellow or orange)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, slivered
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the pizza dough according to the directions (if using a recipe) and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (omit this step entirely if using pre-cooked dough).
- Mix the tomato paste with ¼ cup water and add a bit more, a little at a time, until you reach the desired consistency. Add the garlic and mix well.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a half inch or so for the crust.
- Sprinkle the veggie toppings over the pizza (the cheese can be added first or last, depending on your preference).
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes.
- Slice and eat. Buon appetito!
Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 134 Fat: 7.2 g Saturated fat: 3.8 g Carbohydrates: 10.6 g Sugar: 5.8 g Sodium: 500.9 mg Fiber: 2.4 g Protein: 8.8 g Cholesterol: 22.1 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes: