Red, yellow and green heirloom tomatoes along with fresh basil make this salad colorful, bright and eye catching. The preparation is easy and the taste is fresh and delicious – this will surely become a summer favorite for you and your family!
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Tri-Color Caprese Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 large red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 10 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 shallot, very thinly shaved
- very good aged balsamic vinegar
- very good quality olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- On a large platter start layering the tomatoes, cheese slices and whole basil leaves, then repeat in rows up and down the platter.
- Sprinkle with shaved shallots (to taste).
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 167 Fat: 10.9 g Saturated fat: 6.3 g Carbohydrates: 6.3 g Sugar: 2.3 g Sodium: 316.8 mg Fiber: 1.3 g Protein: 11.9 g Cholesterol: 37.4 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers salad recipes: