This zesty, low-fat and low-calorie meatless main dish contains a good source of calcium from the cheese, and protein from the beans. You can substitute pinto or kidney beans for the black beans.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Vegetable Chili Recipe
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 jar (16 oz.) thick & chunky salsa
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn
- 1 can (28 oz.) whole tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 1 cup halved zucchini slices
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the cheese.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese into each of 8 soup bowls; top with the chili powder and the remaining cheese.
Calories: 220 Fat: 6 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 30 g Sugar: 6 g Sodium: 730 mg Fiber: 7 g Protein: 13 g Cholesterol: 15 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes: