Whenever you’re in a hurry, you can make this quick Thai curry dish. This versatile recipe allows you to add your favorite vegetables or anything you have on hand – it’s great for mixing & matching to make your own custom dish.
WeightWatchers Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Main dish
- ½ cup shredded chicken breast
- ¾ cup shredded dark meat chicken
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 5 ounces uncooked wide brown rice noodles
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3 cups sliced baby bok choy
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 lime wedges
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- Combine the grated ginger, curry paste, coconut milk and fish sauce in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat; stir in the lime juice.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the bell pepper and bok choy; sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic; cook for about 30 seconds.
- Prepare the rice noodles according to the directions on the package; drain.
- Divide the noodles evenly among 4 bowls; top each with ½ cup vegetables and ½ cup chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve with lime wedges.
Calories: 254 Fat: 7.6 g Saturated fat: 2.5 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sugar: 2 g Sodium: 431 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 13 g Cholesterol: 41 mg
WW Smart Points: 7
WW Points Plus: 7
WW Old Points: 5
You might also like these Weight Watchers chicken recipes: