Can you believe this chili is ready in just 15 minutes? The spicy-sweet flavor balance of beans, chicken and A.1. sauce will make you fall in love with this recipe. Prepare using leftover cooked chicken or a purchased rotisserie chicken.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Quick Chicken Chili Recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chili beans
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- ½ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- In a saucepan, cook all the ingredients (except the cilantro and cheese) over medium heat for about 5 minutes (or until heated through), stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with the cilantro and cheese.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 340 Fat: 10 g Saturated fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 910 mg Fiber: 8 g Protein: 34 g Cholesterol: 85 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers chicken recipes: