Here’s a nutritious breakfast smoothie that will keep you full until lunchtime. Make morning preparation even faster by freezing the banana, and cooking and refrigerating the oatmeal the night before.
WeightWatchers Citrusy Banana-Oat Smoothie Recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
- ⅔ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 large banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup prepared quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- ½ cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients (except ice) in a blender; pulse to combine.
- Add the ice cube and process until smooth.
Serving size: 1½ cups Calories: 228 Fat: 4 g Saturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 43 g Sugar: 28 g Sodium: 24 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 4 mg
WW Smart Points: 10
WW Points Plus: 6
WW Old Points: 4
You might also like these Weight Watchers smoothie recipes: