Impress your guests with this delicious coffee cake recipe. It will soon become your most-requested recipe!
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Moist Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the flour, baking soda and baking powder until blended.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar and vanilla with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream.
- Combine the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; spoon half of the mixture into a greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan; top with half of the the cake batter. Repeat layers.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes (until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean).
- Let the cake cool in the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Loosen the cake from the sides of the pan with a knife. Invert the cake onto wire rack; gently remove the pan. Cool the cake completely.
Calories: 210 Fat: 11 g Saturated fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Sugar: 16 g Sodium: 105 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 40 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes: