Make these beautiful and delicious mini spinach-artichoke frittatas for a fancy breakfast or at brunchtime. You can prepare them ahead of time and then reheat them just before your guests arrive. They can also be baked ahead of time, then cooled and refrigerated up to 4 hours.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Mini Spinach-Artichoke Frittatas Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- ¼ cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red peppers
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parmesan cheese, Miracle Whip dressing, flour, mustard and black pepper, until blended. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into each of 32 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Add about 1-1/2 tablespoon artichoke mixture to each cup.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-18 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
Serving size: 1 mini muffin Calories: 40 Fat: 2 g Saturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 115 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 40 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers breakfast recipes: