Parmesan cheese, basil and chopped chives work well together for this dinner-worthy omelet, but you can use any combo of your favorite herbs and cheeses.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Fresh Herb Omelet Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1½ teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook for about 1 minute.
- Lift the edges of the omelet using a rubber spatula, tilting the pan to roll the uncooked egg onto the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 1 more minute. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, basil and chives.
- Run the spatula around the omelet edges, fold in half and serve.
Calories: 259 Fat: 21 g Saturated fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 430 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 14 g Cholesterol: 382 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers breakfast recipes: