Enjoy the spicy flavor of a classic brunch cocktail without the alcohol.
Weight Watchers Spicy Bloody Mary Smoothie Recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1¾ cups low-sodium tomato juice, chilled
- ½ cup chopped English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 37 Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 8 g Sugar: 6 g Sodium: 120 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
WW Smart Points: 2
WW Points Plus: 1
WW Old Points: 1
You might also like these Weight Watchers beverage recipes: