No time to cook? If you’ve got a single minute to spare, you can make this cheesy, crunchy apple tortilla.
Weight Watchers 1-Minute Apple Tortilla Recipe
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (6 inch)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced apples
- 1 KRAFT Singles cheese slice
- Place the tortilla on microwaveable plate.
- Place the cheese slice on half of the tortilla; top with thin apple slices.
- Fold the tortilla in half; cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on HIGH for about 30 seconds (until the cheese is melted).
Calories: 150 Fat: 6 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 19 g Sugar: 6 Sodium: 490 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 6 g Cholesterol: 20 mg
WW Smart Points: 5
WW Points Plus: 4
WW Old Points: 3
You might also like these Weight Watchers snack recipes: