These Greek-style pan-fried potatoes are very easy to prepare. Including feta cheese and bacon, these fried potatoes are so delicious, your family will be asking for them again and again!
Weight Watchers Pan-Fried Potatoes Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion slices
- 1 package (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato (or another type of feta cheese)
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook and stir the bacon on medium-high heat until it becomes crisp.
- Remove the bacon using a slotted spoon to a paper towel, reserving the drippings in the skillet.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for about 15 minutes (until the potatoes become tender), stirring occasionally.
- Add the onions; cook and stir for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cheese until well blended.
Calories: 260 Fat: 20 g Saturated fat: 10 g Carbohydrates: 12 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 530 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 10 g Cholesterol: 40 mg
WW Smart Points: 10
WW Points Plus: 7
WW Old Points: 6
You might also like these Weight Watchers appetizer recipes: