Only have basic baking skills? Try this soufflé recipe – it’s really one of the easiest things you can prepare. Using just 2 ingredients and with only 10 minutes preparation, you’ll be surprised how beautiful this soufflé will hold on the table until ready to serve.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Easy Soufflé Recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread (or any other brand and flavor)
- 6 eggs, separated
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites with a mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese spread with a mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg yolks; beat until well blended. Gently stir in the egg whites until well blended.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for about 24-26 minutes (until the top is puffed and golden brown).
Calories: 180 Fat: 15 g Saturated fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 3 g Sugar: 2 g Sodium: 260 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 255 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers French recipes: