Only have basic baking skills? Try this soufflé recipe – it’s really one of the easiest things you can prepare. Using just 2 ingredients and with only 10 minutes preparation, you’ll be surprised how beautiful this soufflé will hold on the table until ready to serve.
Weight Watchers Easy Soufflé Recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread (or any other brand and flavor)
- 6 eggs, separated
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites with a mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese spread with a mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg yolks; beat until well blended. Gently stir in the egg whites until well blended.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for about 24-26 minutes (until the top is puffed and golden brown).
Calories: 180 Fat: 15 g Saturated fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 3 g Sugar: 2 g Sodium: 260 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 255 mg
WW Smart Points: 7
WW Points Plus: 5
WW Old Points: 5
You might also like these Weight Watchers French recipes: