Keep all the flavor and creaminess of a traditional pasta salad in this tasty version that’s prepared with light ingredients for reduced fat. You won’t believe how much flavor is packed into this healthy pasta salad! The salad can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Weight Watchers Cold Pasta Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 cup multi-grain elbow macaroni, cooked
- ¼ cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- ⅓ cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- ½ cup chopped red peppers
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- ¾ cup matchlike carrot sticks
- Mix the dressings in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
Serving size: ⅔ cup Calories: 180 Fat: 7 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 300 mg Protein: 9 g Cholesterol: 10 mg
WW Smart Points: 6
WW Points Plus: 5
WW Old Points: 4
You might also like these Weight Watchers pasta recipes: