This Mediterranean-inspired dip has roasted red peppers, chopped artichokes and a creamy blend of Italian cheeses. Serve with crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Weight Watchers Quick Mediterranean Dip Recipe
Recipe type: dip
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce and Spread
- ½ cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- Mix the cream cheese and dressing until blended.
- Spread onto the bottom of a shallow serving dish.
- Top with the remaining ingredients.
Serving size: 2 Tbsp. Calories: 70 Fat: 6 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 180 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 15 mg
WW Smart Points: 3
WW Points Plus: 2
WW Old Points: 2
You might also like these Weight Watchers dip recipes: