All you need is 3 ingredients to make this deliciously easy Hot Cocoa Recipe, perfect for serving on a chilly fall morning.
Weight Watchers Hot Cocoa Recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- ½ cup Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- Beat the milk and pudding mix in a saucepan with a whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Bring just to simmer on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows. Enjoy!
Calories: 200 Fat: 5 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 31 g Sugar: 26 g Sodium: 400 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 20 mg
WW Smart Points: 9
WW Points Plus: 5
WW Old Points: 4
You might also like these Weight Watchers beverage recipes: