This classic American potato salad is rich, creamy and never goes out of style. If desired, you can substitute sliced green onions for the chopped chives.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Bacon Potato Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Salad
- 6 cups quartered unpeeled small red potatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Mix the mustard and mayo in a large bowl. Add the bacon, potatoes and chives; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 220 Fat: 15 g Saturated fat: 2.5 g Carbohydrates: 19 g Sugar: 2 g Sodium: 240 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 4 g Cholesterol: 10 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers salad recipes: