Make these Chipotle Chicken Wraps as a tasty appetizer or a delicious dinner. Kids and adults alike will all love these zesty chicken wraps!
Optional: Add thin tomato slices to sandwich filling before rolling up the tortilla. Serve with a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Chipotle Chicken Wraps Recipe
Recipe type: Lunch
- 5 slices chicken breast
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 KRAFT American Singles cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Chipotle Aioli sauce
- ¼ cup thin celery slices
- 1 lettuce leaf
- Spread the tortilla with the aioli sauce.
- Top with the remaining ingredients; roll up and enjoy.
Calories: 330 Fat: 17 g Saturated fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates: 26 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 1220 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 17 g Cholesterol: 35 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers chicken recipes: