Italian dressing mix and Dijon mustard brighten the flavor of this tasty spinach dip. Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables for a healthy snack or appetizer.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Sour Cream and Spinach Dip Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 env. (0.7 oz.) Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup carrots, thinly shredded
- 2 Tbsp. red peppers, finely chopped
- Mix the sour cream, Italian dressing mix and mustard in a medium bowl until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
Calories: 35 Fat: 3 g Saturated fat: 1.5 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 10 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers dip recipes: