Vanilla pudding, walnuts and bananas transform a boxed cake mix into a fabulous dessert.
WW Smart Points
WeightWatchers Double Banana Pudding Cake Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- about 3 (1-1/2 cups) mashed fully ripe bananas, divided
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package; stir in ½ cup bananas and walnuts. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat the pudding mixes, milk and water in a medium bowl with a whisk for about 2 minutes; stir in the remaining bananas. Pour over the batter in a dish; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for about 20 minutes (the sauce will thicken slightly as it cools).
- Sprinkle with sugar. Serve warm.
Calories: 310 Fat: 12 g Saturated fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 45 g Sugar: 33 g Sodium: 420 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 4 g Cholesterol: 45 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes: