Warm up a cold winter night with this 30-minute white bean chili! Made with white beans, ground turkey, tomatoes and corn, this chili is hearty and filling.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers White Bean Chili Recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen ground turkey, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a 3-quart saucepan, cook and stir the garlic and onions in hot oil on medium-high heat until tender. Stir in the ground turkey. Cook until the turkey is cooked through, stirring occasionally to break up the meat. Drain.
- Add the tomatoes with their liquid, broth, chili powder, mustard and pepper; mix well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the corn and beans; cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese.
Calories: 350 Fat: 17 g Saturated fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 26 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 780 mg Fiber: 6 g Protein: 25 g Cholesterol: 75 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers turkey recipes: