Enjoy these healthy veggie kabobs in just 25 minutes at dinnertime tonight! Prepare your veggie kebabs using your favorite fresh vegetables.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Veggie Kebabs Recipe
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- ½ lb. fresh mushrooms
- 1 green or red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1 inch)
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- ⅓ cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the mushroom stems; discard. Cut the mushroom caps in half; thread onto 8 skewers alternately with the pineapple and the remaining vegetables. Brush with oil.
- Mix the apricot preserves and A.1. sauce until blended.
- Grill the kebabs for about 10 minutes (or until the onions and peppers are crisp-tender), turning frequently and brushing generously with the sauce mixture.
If using wooden skewers, soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before using to assemble the kebabs to prevent them from burning on the grill.
Calories: 100 Fat: 3.5 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Sugar: 12 g Sodium: 190 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes: