Help your burgers live up to their fullest potential: Mix the beef with A.1. Original Sauce before grilling. The results will be delicious.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Beef Burgers Recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
- ¼ cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix the beef meat and 2 Tbsp. A.1. sauce; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill at 160 degrees F on each side for about 5-6 minutes (or until done). Add the buns (cut sides down), to grill for the last 2 minutes.
- Place lettuce on the bottom halves of the buns; top with the tomato slices, burgers and the remaining A.1. Sauce. Cover with the tops of buns and serve.
Calories: 320 Fat: 11 g Saturated fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 26 g Sugar: 6 g Sodium: 550 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 26 g Cholesterol: 70 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers beef recipes: