Put a puttanesca-style twist on your next pasta dish! This one is made with tender chicken strips, and other ingredients you probably already have on hand.
WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Angel Hair Pasta Puttanesca with Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Dressing
- 2 cups Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- ¼ cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the Italian dressing on medium-high heat. Add the chicken, red pepper and garlic; cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the capers, olives and pasta sauce; cook on medium heat until the chicken is done (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta; transfer to serving plates. Top with the sauce mixture and grated Parmesan cheese.
Capers should be rinsed before using to remove excess salt.
Angel hair pasta can be substituted with capellini pasta.
Calories: 460 Fat: 9 g Saturated fat: 1.5 g Carbohydrates: 57 g Sugar: 10 g Sodium: 1080 mg Fiber: 5 g Protein: 35 g Cholesterol: 70 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers chicken recipes: