Start with a traditional dip. Now add pepperoni, shredded cheese and other pizza add-ins. Voilà! It’s a layered pizza dip—and an excellent party starter.
10-Minute Layered Pizza Dip Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- ½ cup CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
- Mix the dressing and cream cheese until blended. Spread on a serving plate.
- Top with layers of the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Special Extra: Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil before serving.
For a More Festive Dip; Use a mixture of green and or yellow peppers.
Calories: 70 Fat: 6 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 160 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 20 mg
WW Points Plus
WW Old Points
You might also like these Weight Watchers appetizer recipes: