Perfect for fall, these golden-orange WW pumpkin muffins are gently spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. They are really really tasty – even those who hate pumpkin will love them!
WW Points Plus
Pumpkin Muffins (4 WW points plus, 4 WW old points)
Author: Weight Watchers Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1?2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3?4 cup milk
- 1?2 cup sugar
- 3?4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1?4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1?4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thoroughly combine the sugar, Bisquick and spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, egg and oil.
- Stir both mixtures together until just moistened.
- Fill 12 greased muffin pans.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until done when tested with a toothpick.
Calories: 158 Fat: 6.4 g Saturated fat: 1.6 g Carbohydrates: 22.7 g Sugar: 11 g Sodium: 293.2 mg Fiber: 0.8 g Protein: 2.8 g Cholesterol: 20.2 mg
WW Old Points:
You might also like these Weight Watchers muffin recipes: