These Jell-O Candy Corn Cups they taste like vanilla pudding, orange gelatin and Cool Whip! Top with your favorite Halloween candy for a quick Halloween dessert.
Jell-O Candy Corn Cups (6 WW points plus, 5 WW old points)
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 24 candy corn pieces (about ¼ cup)
- Beat the milk and pudding mix with a whisk for about 2 minutes; spoon into 6 dessert dishes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, add the boiling water to the gelatin mix in a medium bowl; stir for about 2 minutes (until completely dissolved). Stir in the cold water.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes, or until thickened (but not firm_.
- In dessert dishes, spoon the gelatin over pudding layers. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and candy corn.
WW Points Plus: 6, WW Old Points: 5
Calories: 220 Fat: 5 g Saturated fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 41 g Sodium: 340 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 4 g Cholesterol: 5 mg
You might also like these Weight Watchers dessert recipes