Weight Watchers Lemon Poppy Seed Cake recipe
Makes 12 servings
1/3 cup poppy seeds
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1/2 cup milk
1 egg white
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the egg white with the milk.
3. Add the lemon juice and margarine; set aside.
4. Combine the poppy seeds, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
5. Mix with the milk mixture and add the vanilla.
6. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
7. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
8. While the cake is still warm, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Nutritional information per serving: 140 calories, 6g fat, 0.7g fiber
You might also like these dessert recipes: