Weight Watchers Moist Banana Bread recipe
Makes 12 servings
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4-1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, oil, milk, sugar and vanilla.
3. Add the flour and baking soda.
4. Mix well to combine for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake in the oven for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Nutritional information per serving: 286 calories, 10.4g fat, 1.3g fiber