Weight Watchers Squash Pudding recipe
Makes 8 servings
3 medium yellow squash
1/4 cup butter
3 tablespoons flour, heaping
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Cut the squash into approximately 1-inch chunks.
2. Boil the squash in water until tender.
3. Drain well and puree in the blender.
4. Mix well all the other ingredients (except the nutmeg).
5. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
6. Bake at 350° F for about 45-60 minutes (or until set).
7. Serve warm or cold.
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Nutritional information per serving: 259 calories, 11g fat, 0.9g fiber